Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

C'mon in . . .


Welcome to my little corner of the world. I'll be sharing my love of vintage treasures for the home, as well as glimpses into the wonderful art of baking to delight. Now I'm not talking about high-falutin' pretentiousness that looks good but that nobody actually wants to eat. Nope, we're talking about the kind of baking grandma and great grandma did back in the proverbial 'good old days'. Tried and true recipes, retro recipes, full of nostalgia and old-fashioned good taste. Of course, some will have a more updated feel to them, with the addition of a new twist or technique. I'll also be cooking some 'meals for one' and 'meals for a couple'. I'll throw in a decadent plated dessert here and there as well, just to keep things interesting! Along the way, we'll have some fun setting the table, and creating a cozy atmosphere for family and friends to enjoy. So c'mon in... pour yourself a cup of coffee and let's have some fun making new memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment